Physical Chemical Characteristics Appearance Yellow to Brown Liquid pH 4.0-4.5 S.G. 1.04-1.09 Composition Indole Auxin 3ppm Cytokinins 0.012ppm Vb1 23ppm Vb2 15ppm Vb12 0.02ppm VC 900ppm Organic matter 55g/L Oligosaccharide 38g/L Alginic acid 3g/L Mannitol 23g/L B 3.2 g/L Ca 4.1 g/L
DIRECTION FOR USE
Soil 5 to 8 liters of concentrate per ha. Dilute with water prior to use. Apply through irrigation system or directly. Dilute more than 800 parts water to 1 part Enghre.
Foliar Suitable for use with all forms of foliar application systems. For best results, apply when plants have sufficient leaf area.Dilute 1 part Enghre with 1000 to 5000 parts of water.
- Revitalises soil and assists in the uptake of key nutrients.
- Promotes root growth and vigour.
- Improves colouring in leaves.
- Helps crops recover from stress.
- Increases and stimulates microbial activity in the soil.
- Reduces nutrient leaching,and promotes shoot growth,flowering and fruit set.
- Improves water retention In soil or growth medium.
- Increases Ca absorption with leaf sprays.
COMPATIBILITY Handary is compatible with most agricultural remedies. It is, however, advisable to do a miscibility test prior to mixing with other chemicals.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed seek medical advice.
- Do not store in direct sunlight. Store product inside at room temperature.
- Do not exceed a 4‰ solution.